The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Thirteen

Pin It
"Two Balls"
Oil, 6" x 6"
$200.00
Click here to purchase.

As promised, another painting of ball jars! I am finally one day ahead in this Challenge and can breathe a little. I think that is what weekends are for! Tomorrow I start a three day workshop in my Carriage House. We will be painting three paintings: a still life of flowers, something with glass and last ut not least ... boats! It is going to be a busy week as my youngest son has a volleyball game (against USC) on Tuesday night, I am cooking dinner for my workshop class on Wednesday night and we have to be back at UC Irvine on Thursday night. Needless to say, I spent the entire weekend in my studio and on my computer trying to catch up with everything else. I am getting there ... but not quite caught up. 

I start teaching tomorrow and still have some openings in a few of my workshops. Feel free to email me if you are interested!

My upcoming workshops:
Jan 14 - 16 - Palette Knife Painting, South Pasadena, CA
Jan 20 - Building a website in a Day, Ventura, CA
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA
Feb 10 - 12, Palette Knife Painting, Atlanta, GA


Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails