The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Two

Pin It

I am so happy it's day two and I get to give something else away!

Thanks so much for sharing the 30 Painting in 30 Days Post on my facebook page yesterday. We had over 150 shares! Many artists need to think seriously about painting more on a regular basis.  The 30 in 30 Challenge is a great way to do that!

I picked yesterday's winner by using www.random.org. It's so simple, as you just type in the number of entries and the website picks the winner. The lucky winner of the custom embroidered Artists Helping Artists apron is Rosanne Mapp. Congratulations! Please email me the first name for monogramming and your mailing address.

The giveaway for the "2nd Day of Christmas" is one of my 2016 Calendars. 






To be eligible for this giveaway all you need to do to is post here on my blog (or on my facebook page) a great studio tip (or tool) that you think other artists might like to know about.  I have a feeling there will be some great ideas here (and potential holiday gift ideas!). 

If you would like to purchase one of my 2016 calendars (they make great gifts!) just click here. Be sure and sign up to receive my blog updates so you will be the first to know about the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!

Meanwhile, you might want to consider signing up for the Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge which is scheduled again for January 2016! It's a great way to start out the new year.

Follow this link to Amazon to do your holiday shopping. Just by clicking on the link you will help support the AHA show!


I have a lot of great workshops scheduled in 2016. I will be teaching in Cape Cod, Richmond, Atlanta, South Pasadena and Ventura. Click here for more information! I am also offering Online Studio painting classes every month. Join me each month as we paint traditional oil paintings and abstract paintings with a palette knife. Click here to sign up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails