The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Seventeen

Pin It

"Silver Collection"
Oil, 12" x 12"

My three day palette knife painting workshop is finished and what a wonderful time we had! I am blessed with the most wonderful students and I love teaching workshops. Above is one of my paintings from the workshop. I have a workshop coming up next month in Atlanta and the dates are March 16 - 18. Click here for more information.

So I know what you are thinking - where's the abstract? I painted two abstracts today but I decided to post one of my demo palette knife paintings I completed in my workshop this week (in case you thought I had forgotten how to paint with oils.) I really like this painting and thought I should include it here! I posted the abstract in the Inlinkz so you can see I did complete one today.

Check out my 2015 workshop schedule! I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta, Charlotte and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information! I am offering Online Studio painting classes every month! Join me each month as we paint boats, roosters, glass, beach scenes, umbrellas, etc. with a palette knife! Click here to sign up! www.dickblick.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails