The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty Eight

Pin It
"Tis the Season"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
$200.00
Click here to purchase.


Thirty Things You Don't Know About Me


#28 - This Starbucks cup to most people signifies the holidays are coming. To me it means I have to start cooking for our Christmas party.

Almost thirty years ago my husband Dave and I had our first Christmas party. We invited our friends (about 30 or so) and I cooked all of the food. Twenty-eight years later we are still having the party and I am still cooking the food. The only problem is we now invite 250 of our closest friends.

So when you see this holiday cup at Starbucks you should probably start your  shopping. Just remember I will be in the kitchen cooking!

Tomorrow I am releasing my 2015 workshop schedule. I am coming to Cape Cod, Atlanta and Richmond in 2015! Plus you can paint and stay with me in Ventura, CA at the beach house! Click here for more information!

I am also offering Monday Online Studio painting classes beginning October 2014! Join me each month as we paint boats, roosters, glass, beach scenes, umbrellas, etc. with a palette knife! Click here to find out more.
 www.dickblick.com

1 comment:

Allen Nixon said...

Thhank you for being you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails