The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty-Eight

Pin It
"Waiting to Sail"
Oil, 6" x 6"
$200.00
Click here to purchase. 


On this week’s AHA show I am going to share the  experiences that you have had during the 30 in 30 Painting Challenge. So email me with your highlights (good and bad!) and I will share them on the show! Many of you have sent me great stories but I need a lot more!

I have two more paintings to paint ... and I cannot decide on the subject matter. I am making it way too complicated so I think I should just paint whatever inspires me and worry about it later. I just need to stop thinking and paint. Tonight I am off to a volleyball game and then tomorrow I will paint before I head to my parent's house. 

My upcoming workshops:
Feb 3 - 5, Painting in Paradise at the Beach, Ventura, CA

Check out the website for our new beach house in Ventura, Ca. I am now teaching workshops at the beach and renting out the house. Come stay and paint with me! I have workshops scheduled in the next twelve months in South Pasadena, Ventura Beach, Newport Beach, Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, Ga. Click here for more information!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails