The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

30 Marketing Ideas in 30 Days - Day 23

Pin It
"Another Lazy Day"
Oil, 12" x 12" on canvas panel.
Click here to view and purchase.

Today is the day we are going to get more people to like you. That's right. I am hoping that by the end of the day you will have a LOT MORE FRIENDS.

First off, you might want to create a photo badge similar to the one I created in ipiccy for my Facebook Fan Page. I am referring to the Profile Picture on my fan page that says "LIKE MY PAGE" with the big red arrow. I am pretty straightforward in my approach but it has worked really well! 
It is pictured below. 

As you may have guessed, the Day 23 Challenge is to create a badge like this (or something creative ... just make sure it is as obvious as mine). Secondly, you need to also post on ALL of your Facebook pages that you would like everyone to like your page. Why?

Asking people to like a post on Facebook works — it results in twice as many likes and comments as not making that simple request.
Momentus Media has found that asking for a like gets a 216 percent higher interaction rate than otherwise.
Also, Facebook’s own statistics have shown that users click on the like button more than they post comments, share content or do anything else on the site. So asking for likes jibes with what people are most inclined to do.

Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops and my webinARTs classes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails