The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

On the Shore - SOLD

Pin It
"On the Shore"
Oil, 12" x 12" on museum quality canvas panel.
$550.00 with display easel.
Sold.

I try to include a "painting boats demo" in every one of my workshops. Not only do I enjoy painting boats but I think it's important to share my method to painting reflections. This painting was a bit different as we painted reflections in both the water and sand. 
As I mentioned before, my students were AMAZING and here are some of the completed paintings.

Don't forget my webinARTs class starts n March. If you want to take control of your art career and create a new website, blog, Facebook Fanpage and newsletter then you need this course. Use the discount code fabfeb20 to save $20 on the registration fee!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails