The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Painting With Friends

Pin It
"Red Pears"
Oil, 6" x 6" on museum quality panel
$200.00
 
I am in the middle of teaching a Three Day Workshop in the Carriage House and we are having a blast! It's only the middle of our second day and we have already completed two paintings (well, almost ...).  We are about to start painting boats (gee, what a surprise!) and I love teaching how to paint reflections.
I am thrilled the new easels I bought for my classes are working out so well. They are great for standing or sitting and have allowed for a lot more room in the studio. I have eight easels, tables and glass palettes so traveling to my workshops is now a lot easier!
Look how wonderful the paintings are from our first day!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails