The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Pin It
Summer is such a wonderful time and the 4th of July depicts everything I love about summer! Grilling, playing in the park, local parades, flags, homemade ice cream, hot dogs, fireworks, cool drinks, sparklers, bbq chicken and for some of us ... watching volleyball. Yep, that's the way I am spending my 4th straight 4th of July ... watching volleyball! I can count on two hands the number of times I have seen fireworks in the sky ... from an airplane ... on the 4th of July! I remember the year we were in Paris and were so disappointed they didn't honor America's birthday with fireworks. Wishful thinking ...
So what is your favorite memory of the 4th of July?

Don't forget to check out webinARTs ... and the upcoming September online marketing class for artists!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails