The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Front Porch

Pin It
"The Front Porch"
Oil, 8" x 8" on canvas panel.
$350.00
I will hopefully be buried in my studio for the next few days finishing up some "umbrella paintings" so there should be a lot of new paintings posted here this week.
I thought you might like this one as we all celebrate Memorial Day today. 
My workshop with Dreama Tolle Perry in September is quickly filling up. Only five spots left. I have two spots left in my June workshop and a few in October. But that's it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails