The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Just Waiting ...

Pin It
"Just Waiting"
Oil. 12" x 12" framed.
Available at Debra Huse Gallery

As ... what a wonderful week in Newport Beach. I spent four amazing days teaching a palette knife painting workshop with eight incredibly talented and wonderful students. We had so much fun and painted like crazy ... used a lot of paint ... drank a bit of wine ... and laughed a ton!  I will post all of the photos and stories this week.
My show opening at Debra Huse Gallery was packed and so much fun. Thanks to all of you that attended and took home one of my paintings! If you would like to see the show on line, just click here. It will be up until November 30th and mark your calendars for Sunday, November 20th as I will be painting a demo in the gallery! More details will follow.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails