The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Free Art Marketing Consultation

Pin It
"Cruising"
Oil, 8" x 10" on canvas panel.
$350.00 with display easel.
As artists, we all struggle with managing our personal and professional lives. I always try to keep an up to date calendar to prevent scheduling conflicts. Although my recent conflict was not my fault, I hate it when this happens. 
My son's college actually re-scheduled the date of their Parents Weekend which conflicts with my October workshop scheduled at Debra Huse Gallery. The October dates have now been changed to November 3 - 6th. I realize this is a huge inconvenience to those already signed up for the workshop but I promise you ... my son would never understand if I missed his first Parent's Weekend at Davidson College in North Carolina! 
So ... I have decided to offer a free 90-Minute Marketing Consultation ($200 value) to anyone who attends this workshop. It's my way of saying SORRY for changing the dates and also a way to let you all know that it isn't too late to sign up for this workshop! Details about this workshop can be found at Debra Huse Gallery and on my website.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Check out my upcoming palette knife painting workshops at http://www.saetastudio.com/Leslie_Saeta_fine_Art/Workshops.html.

1 comment:

Art Marketing said...

I have been examinating out some of your stories and i can state pretty nice stuff. I will surely bookmark your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails