The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let It Blow - SOLD

Pin It
"Let It Blow"
Oil, 8" x 10" framed.
Sold.

So ... the Lakers played well tonight and beat the Hornets by 18 points. That means all of my paintings are 18% off until the next playoff game. I assume that will be sometime early next week. If you would like to make a purchase, just email me and I will calculate the discount for you.

If you missed today's Artists Helping Artists radio show, the recording is available. You can listen to it on-line or through itunes. It's a good show ... lots of good tips. I hope it is clear on the show excited I am about "Evernote". For the first time this year, I actually feel as if my "creative thoughts" are organized. I spend a lot of time on the internet surfing and finding really great ideas and "Evernote" provides a great solution to "organize these thoughts". You should really check it out.

7 comments:

Gabe said...

che panorama rilassante, ciao e se ti va passa da me...c'รจ un pensiero floreale che ti attende
ciao

Unknown said...

Looks like an excellent vacation spot.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

LOVE this painting, and love your generosity. Going to listen today to the show, but already know I need this organizational help!

Jane Hunt said...

This is gorgeous Leslie!
Thanks for sharing about Evernote - I have about 300 "bookmarks" of ideas and no organization whatsoever - exciting!

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Beautiful painting!! Would love to be laying on that beach right now:) The show this week was great. I'm checking out Evernote today, sounds like I won't be able to live without it and I thought when I realized I had a voice memo on my iphones I was in heaven. Now I can organize those thoughts:)

Nithya Swaminathan said...

Lovely painting, Leslie! I've been hearing so much about Evernote recently that I've started using it too. Great way to organize ideas indeed!

Marian Fortunati said...

Those palms really look like they are blowing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails