The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Safe and Sound - SOLD

Pin It
"Safe and Sound"
Oil, 6" x 6" on canvas panel.
Sold.
After painitng a beach scene yesterday ... I decided I would paint a boat scene. I spent most of the day working on a big commission but just wanted to try some different colors and compositions while I had lots of leftover wet paint.
I had a fun interview with a very popular on-line women's site. If the article appears tonight, I promise to post it tomorrow!

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Très joli trio que celui-ci... avec toujours de très belles nuances de couleurs.
Bisous

Kathy Cousart said...

Leslie,
I like safe and sound- good composition and the colors are wonderful.

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Love all the colors!!! It is beautiful and I'm looking forward to reading your interview, I saw that it was posted:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails