The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

San Fran From the Bridge

Pin It
"San Fran From the Bridge"
Oil, 5" x 7" 0n canvas panel.
$250 framed.


Two weeks ... I cannot believe I haven't posted for two weeks! It's weird because I have been around but for some reason I just haven't made it to my easel. Dreama and I were trying to figure out "where I have been" these past two weeks and I think I was just "soaking up" the time with my kids before school started. My oldest is back at college ... well kind of ... he is actually training with his swim team in Baton Rogue ... and we will drive his stuff up to Stanford next week when he flies in to Northern California. I have spent a lot of time coordinating the completion of my new outdoor kitchen (it's done!) and doing lots of art related stuff. If you listen to our Artists Helping Artists weekly radio show, we have all of the shows scheduled and posted on the blog for the next two months. We have a star studded lineup including Alyson Stanfield, Steve Doherty, Clint Watson AND Kevin McPherson! I am so excited and amazed that all these incredibly talented people have greed to be on our show. You can always listen to the shows anytime as they are recorded and the links are posted on our blog.
So, I am back ... and I won't disappear for two weeks again ... I promise!

4 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

LOVE the color, Leslie!!
I think you are amazing and definitely deserve a little break from posting.

Gabe said...

un buon cromatismo che dona un'effetto suggestivo. brava Leslie

Sandra Galda said...

such a nice abstract pattern here and yet reads so well as a skyline!

Jen Beaudet said...

Sounds like you've been busy!
That's so exciting about Kevin McPherson! I've been reading/studying two of his books lately; it's as close as I can get to a real workshop. I love his work! Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails