The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, March 12, 2010

One Day At a Time

Pin It
"One Day At a Time"
Oil, 6" x 6" 0n canvas.
$200 unframed.

I think I am enjoying painting flowers this week because the sun is out and the air is finally warm! It has been a very cold and wet "winter" in Southern California and I know I deserve no sympathy from anyone east of here because your weather has been much worse! But there is nothing that reminds me more of spring than a single flower sprouting up in a bed of green ...

4 comments:

Dewberry Fine Art said...

Nice series Leslie. Wonderful color.

Anonymous said...

Well you sure are just "poppin" them out aren't ya! They are practically Spring-ing Up...just like the season that is upon us. it was great seeing you today girlfriend!

Dana Cooper said...

Love the crop on this Leslie...I think I see a series here!

TheChieftess said...

I really like this one!!! Great colors!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails