The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hawaii

Pin It
Hawaii, Oil, 14" x 11" Private Collection
My "real job" is a corporate event planner, which means I coordinate large events for corporations, such as incentive trips, sales meeting and conferences. A few years ago I started painting for my clients. I typically paint the destination where the event is being held and then give it as a gift to my client. This one is Hawaii (duh ...) and it is for a client I have had for twenty years! Hope you like it.

5 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

WOW... you're kidding... you mean your "real job" isn't painting???
Those corporate types are VERY VERY VERY lucky, I'll say!!
I'm not sure what is best... the trip to Hawaii or the painting...

Diederick Wijmans said...

I like your paintings very...very much!!

Leslie Saeta said...

Marian,
thanks for your comments. I have been to Hawaii over 40 times. Too bad I didn't start painting a little but earlier!

Leslie Saeta said...

Blognote,
Thanks for your kind words.
Leslie

Bill Brauker said...

Lovely! I lived in Hawaii for six years, and you have really captured it here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails