The Everyday Life of a Working Artist

Pages

Attention! My blog is moving to my website in early January 2016. If you are receiving daily emails about this blog you will continue to receive them after the switch. Until then, you might want to head on over to my new blog here!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Pin It
Whistler Oil, 6" x 8"
This painting is for sale.

We spent the latter part of the holidays in Lake Arrowhead and it was beautiful! Beautiful sunny skies, cold temperatures and snow just about everywhere! I did this small painting of Whistler ... another one of my favorite winter wonderlands. This painting makes me want to go back to the snow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of the two Whistler paintings, this is my favorite. I love the large shadow in the foreground. The bright white of the snow is wonderful!

Nancy Curran said...

great work!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails